We are excited to announce this years church family camp on August 18th through 20th out at Cherry Point! The weekend will be free and the location has both tent and RV spots (with hookups) the spaces for these are limited and are first come first serve (although dry camp spots will still be available), bathrooms (with showers), basketball and tennis courts, baseball and soccer fields, access to the beach…and did we mention it’s free?!
Show up as early as 12:00pm on Friday. Plan to provide your own meals for lunches and dinners and church will provide the breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. (Donations accepted to offset the cost)
Even if you’re not into camping come and hang out Friday evening and/or Saturday during the day.
Breakfast will be at 8AM on Saturday and 7AM on Sunday in the main kitchen area.
We will be having a church service out at the campground on Sunday morning at 9am.
If you have a dog and would like to bring it along there is a form you must sign upon entering the campground. Some of the requirements are as follows:
- Owner must clean up after their pet.
- All pets must be restrained. Dogs must be on a leash or stake rope no longer than 10′
- Pets are not to be left unattended
- Pets must be currently licensed and vaccinated in accordance with local and state requirements
- Pets are not allowed to become a disturbance to others. etc.
The Address of the campground is 6249 Jackson Road.
If you have any questions please see contact Tim Rinker at firstname.lastname@example.org